This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
It’s Thursday again which must mean it’s time for another Thrifty Thursday linky.
I got my thrifty bargain of the week this week in the form of a vintage tea chest that I’m going to use of an up-cycling project that I’m involved in. I got the chest from our local recycling centre for only £2! I have great plans for it.
Here’s my top picks from last weeks link up…
Thrifty Thursday Top Picks
1) Potato Cakes by Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
2) Machine Embroidery & Paper Mache by Vicky Myers Creations
3) Money Saving Tips For Families by Mummy Fever
Thrifty Thursday is a weekly linky and a place to share your thrifty posts. It doesn’t matter if they are old or new and can be about anything to do with saving money and being thrifty. Whether it be a post on cutting back on your food shop or your latest thrifty find link it up, I’d love to see it.
To read more about Thrifty Thursday please click here
1) Link up one of your thrifty or frugal posts.
2) Go and comment on at least 2 of the other posts.
3) Enjoy sharing the thrifty love.
Please do try to comment on at least 2 other posts that have linked up. Share the linky love