This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
Hello and welcome to another week of Thrifty Thursday.
Hands up who watched Bargain Fever Britain this week. Of all of the recent money saving programmes that seem to be on our telly at the moment this one has by far been my favourite, mainly because it made me aware of Holly Smiths blog called UK Couponing. She also has a facebook page where she regularly shares the latest coupon deals. This is where I found out about the new app called CheckoutSmart which looks fantastic and I can’t wait to try it out tomorrow. I keep you updated as to how I get on.
Here are my top picks from last weeks Thrifty Thursday…
1) 10 Random Ways To Save Money by Eco-Gites of Lenault
2) Celeriac and Bacon Soup by Eat Like You Love Yourself
3) Money Saving Tips For Families by Mummy Fever
Thrifty Thursday is a weekly linky and a place to share your thrifty posts. It doesn’t matter if they are old or new and can be about anything to do with saving money and being thrifty. Whether it be a post on cutting back on your food shop or your latest thrifty find link it up, I’d love to see it.
To read more about Thrifty Thursday please click here
1) Link up one of your thrifty or frugal posts.
2) Go and comment on at least 2 of the other posts.
3) Enjoy sharing the thrifty love.
Please do try to comment on at least 2 other posts that have linked up. Share the linky love