This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my terms & conditions for more info.
I very rarely use any kind of beauty products. I believe that they are not only a complete waste of money but also very misleading. There seems to be a cream for everything these days from wrinkle reducers to skin perfecters. All these products do is cost you a lot of money and clog up your pores not to mention the amount of unnatural substances that you are smothering into you skin. Can you tell I’m not a fan?
My current beauty regime involves green tea and dry brushing and that’s it. This has been fine up until now but as I’m approaching the big 3-0 I’ve started to notice that my skin is going to need just a little more help. Of course there is always room for improvement diet wise which would help but I wanted to see if there was any other options out there.
I was recently contacted by Skinade to see if I would like to review their product and when I looked on their site I was immediately gripped by their tagline –
Better Skin Comes From Within
What is skinade?
skinade is a multi-award winning, natural peach and mangosteen flavoured anti-ageing collagen drink containing a patent pending formulation of active ingredients that boosts your body’s natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. skinade improves the way your skin looks and feels in as little as 30 days.
After completing a course of skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- Increased skin hydration and radiance
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased skin suppleness
- Healthier looking hair and nails
After using skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- After 4 to 6 days skin is softer and more hydrated.
- After 10 to 14 days skin is more smooth, radiant, glowing and more uniform.
- Between 2 to 4 weeks skin starts to appear firmer and fuller with a noticeable reduction in fine line and wrinkles.
- After the 4 to 6 weekly skin-renewal cycle, the improvements continue to build. Individual result will vary but, with continued use on a daily basis, your skin will continue to improve
I’m going to be trialling skinade for 30 days and documenting any changes in my skin as time goes on to see what effect the product is having. Wish me luck and make sure to check back later to see how I’m getting on.
Read my 30 day review here – Skinade Review – Better Skin from Within